Plant Solutions Limited an innovative leader within the full stream energy service sector, is seeking an agile team member that fits the following criteria.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering Technology (IET), Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology (EEET) or degree in Electrical Engineering, or any other relevant combination of Technical qualifications.
- Minimum two (2) years sales experience.
- Excellent in MS Office Suite.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To develop an effective network with all Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSCM) personnel and all industry decision-makers within the local and regional sectors that can influence business transactions relating to PSL’s portfolio.
- To ensure the timely acknowledgment, preparation and delivery of all documents in response to a request for quotations and tender This will include the resolution of bid clarifications, commercial issues and liaising with the relevant technical groups for the completion of these documents.
- To remain abreast of changes within the PCSM and wider environment that will facilitate the communication of potential opportunities for developing individual sales efficacy.
- To generate reports and to use the sanctioned Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and other programs that would be necessary for quantifying the effectiveness of PSL’s sales effort
- To maintain professional and technical competencies by attending workshops and reviewing of professional publications (web-based or otherwise).
- Must possess a good working vehicle
- Must be willing to travel regionally and/or internationally
- Excellent Communicator
Interested candidates should submit a detailed resume no later than January 31, 2021 to the following email address: