REF NO: PSL 003
Plant Solutions Limited an innovative leader within the full stream energy service sector, is seeking an agile team
member that fits the following criteria.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering Technology (IET), Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology (EEET) or
degree in Electrical Engineering, or any other relevant combination of Technical qualifications..
- Minimum two (2) years sales experience
- Excellent in MS Office Suite.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be required to:
- To develop an effective network with all Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSCM) personnel and all
industry decision makers that can influence business transactions relating to PSL’s portfolio.
- To ensure the timely acknowledgment, preparation and delivery of all documents in response to request for quotations
and tenders. This will include the resolution of bid clarifications, commercial issues and liaising with the relevant
technical groups for the completion of these documents.
- To remain abreast of changes within the PCSM and wider environment that will facilitate the communication of
potential opportunities for developing individual sales efficacy.
- To generate reports and to use the sanctioned Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and other programmes
that would be necessary for quantifying the effectiveness of PSL’s sales efforts.
- To maintain professional and technical competencies by attending workshops and the reviewing of professional
publications (web based or otherwise).
- Must posses a good working vehicle
- Must be willing to travel regionally and/or internationally
- Excellent Communicator
Interested candidates should submit a detailed resume no later than November 30, 2020 to the following email address: